HTC Corporation (HTC) designs for a better world, connecting people in ways never thought possible. As a global innovator in smart mobile devices, connected technology and virtual reality, HTC has produced award-winning products and industry firsts since its inception in 1997, including the highly acclaimed One and Desire line of smartphones, the HTC Vive virtual reality system and Under Armour Healthbox. HTC’s pursuit is simple: to bring brilliance to life. The Pursuit of Brilliance lives through everything we do, and keeps us searching for more. Our motivation is rooted in designing game-changing mobile experiences and devices for consumers around the world, and our legacy is built upon redefining everything we’ve imagined before. Within the authentic culture of HTC, YOU have the opportunity to design and drive the story of your own career within the mobile and virtual reality technology landscape. We are a forward thinking collaborative group who bring passion to our work and find excitement in discovering, designing and developing new products that provide diverse innovative solutions to our customers. If you want to learn more or explore new career opportunities to join HTC visit us at https://www.linkedin.com/company/htc/careers. HTC_ The Pursuit of Brilliance.
【 (Product Design) ID Designer 】
- Strong communication skills
- An appreciation of cultural diversity
- A strong personal drive to succeed and discover new opportunities and innovative solutions.
- Language skills would be advantageous
- Minimum 3+ years, 5+ preferred of creative industrial design background in consumer electronics.
- Solid skills in problem solving in addition to trend awareness (design, societal, cultural).
- Able to work with multi-cultural teams, demonstrate initiative and communicate well.
- Fundamental skills should include proficiency in hand sketching, 2D rendering and layout using Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator, 3D modeling and rendering using Rhino 3D or C4D.
【 UX 】
- Collaborate on project specifications and scoping
- Create rational, articulable, elegant solutions to complex problems
- Create wireframes and iterative click-through prototypes
- Deliver polished comps and flows
- Participate in user research and testing, ensuring usability and product consistency
【 UI 】
- Design concepts for new templates that are usable, beautiful and marketable
- Design page layouts and interaction for templates
- Contribute an in-depth understanding of different personas and audiences
- To create beautiful visual content
- Provide guidance and inspiration that will drive a project through launch